Audubon Zoo Family 4-Pack
These tickets will be Mailed to you. Please allow for 7 to 10 business days for delivery.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, capacity for the facility is limited and the Zoo is utilizing timed ticketing. Entry times are offered every 30 minutes, with the last entry at 3:30pm. Zoo hours are: Wed-Sun 10am - 5pm.
Vouchers purchased on the Big Easy Deals site can be exchanged at the front gate for a timed ticket. Time slots cannot be guaranteed, however, so please allow extra time should there be a wait.
For more information on current restrictions and precautions being taken by the Audubon Zoo, click HERE.
Located in historic Uptown New Orleans Audubon Zoo offers an exotic mix of animals from around the globe, engaging educational programs, hands-on animal encounters and lush gardens. Unique natural habitat exhibits—such as the award-winning Louisiana Swamp and Jaguar Jungle—showcase the relationship between people and nature. Don't miss the sea lion and elephant presentations; highly endangered whooping cranes, Amur leopards and orangutans; and our mysterious white alligators. Audubon Zoo is often ranked among the country’s best for innovation and entertainment value!
Audubon Zoo....One of the country’s consistently top-ranked zoos, Audubon Zoo entertains visitors with the excitement of animals from around the world and the serenity of colorful gardens. Through innovative natural habitat exhibitry and an animal collection ranging from the uniquely extraordinary white alligators to the majestic tigers, Audubon Zoo has become one of the Gulf South’s favorite family gathering spots.
• More than 50 acres of pathways and boardwalks in a beautifully landscaped garden setting
• 1,500 fascinating animals representing 360 species, many of them rare and endangered
• Visited by more than 20 million people since major renovations in the late 1970’s
• More than 70,000 individual members
• Attended by more than 750,000 local people and tourists each year
• Located on the former site of an 18th century sugar plantation and 1884 World Exposition
• The Louisiana Swamp Exhibit is the world’s only urban swamp, showcasing animals from South Louisiana such as Louisiana black bear, bobcats, foxes and the rare white alligators
• Features the all new Watoto Walk, a petting zoo where kids can interact with free roaming goats and sheep
• Various shows and up-close animal presentations daily, including elephants shows, ape chats, otter and alligator feedings
• Jaguar Jungle is a visit to Central America, complete with an archeological dig, spider monkeys and jaguars
• “World of Primates” features gorillas, orangutans, siamangs, golden lion tamarins, Diana monkeys and many more animals
• The amazing Asian elephants and Malayan sun bears are exhibited in “Asia”
• Successful breeding of rare Asian hornbills, some of which can be viewed by the public
• False gharials, Chinese alligators, copperheads and rattlesnakes are exhibited in the “Reptile Encounter”
• Special education programs such as zoo camp-outs and after-hours hikes
• Swamp train rides take visitors throughout the Zoo with stops at all major exhibits
• Festivals and special events scheduled throughout the year, such as Soul Fest, Earth Fest, and Mother’s Day which all feature music, food and fun
• Cool Zoo, a wild and wet splash park, is one of the top water parks New Orleans has to offer. Gator Run a new lazy river opens this Spring. It is the hot spot for kids to cool down at Audubon Zoo.